Tuesday 1 July 2014

      
          I chose GCSE Media because I got told that it was fun and challenging.
        
           I am looking forward to making my music video.
  
           I hope to learn how to comment on different pictures and videos that I see in more detail
           than I normally would.

          Realistically, I hope to achieve an A or an A* in GCSE Media.

           The last thing I watched on TV, was the World Cup, Brazil vs Chile.

          The World cup match appealed to the audience, because the world cup is very major, and 
          Brazil and Chile are two very good teams.

          The last technology I used to access media in the last 24 hours was phone.

         The technology I use most often to access media are laptop and phone.

         Chicago's Sears Tower hit by lightning three times.

         Argentina 1-0 Switzerland. I think this might have been the main news story because 
        Di Maria scored in the last minute and so they are through to the quarter finals against 
         the winner between Belgium and USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment